Our Bunded Ecosafe Slimline range are a totally enclosed bunded oil storage tank is ideally suited to premises with limited space and access restrictions. This model shares the same trustworthy characteristics as the EcoSafe family which offers tanks up to 9,000 litres.
The range has a smaller footprint than a standard oil tank. This Slimline model is the perfect solution for contractors, making it much easier to manoeuvre and fit into tight spaces.
The EcoSafe range of tanks are also a popular choice with installers as they are easily installed and maintained and come with the ready to fit WatchmanAlarm Tank Pack.
- SpillStop overfill device
- Top outlet available
- Integrally bunded tank eliminates the risk of leaks by providing secondary containment
- Low maintenance, no rust and no painting
- Comes complete with Watchman Alarm Tank Pack (see details)
- 1” BSP female bottom outlet*
- 2” BSP Offset fill
- Handgrips moulded in for ease of handling
- Lockable lid
- Tank tested to EN13341: 2005 + A1
- Bund certified to OFTEC OFST100 standard
- Made in a ISO9001, 14001 & 18001 factory
- Dip Switch Settings 4 and 8
- Specially designed channel to accommodate top out let pipe
- All our tanks are marked CE and OFTEC approved
*Not available on ESSL4000
- Enhances your overall heating system.
- Due to the robust nature and durability of our integrally bunded tank the EcoSafe range promises to help safeguard your property value against potential oil spills or ground contamination.
- Remote oil level monitor reduces the possibility of running out of oil.
- Increased security due to lockable lid protecting your fuel.
- WatchmanAlarm - receiver monitors the level of oil from inside the premises and provides both a sudden drop alarm and low level alert feature.
- No need for external site guages to monitor fuel level, which eliminates a potential leak point.
- The EcoSafe range helps eliminate oil spills which can contaminate land and reduce your property value … FACT!
*One year guarantee on equipment
- Watchman Alarm Fitted as Standard
- 10 year guarantee period (one year on components)
- Regulation compliance - the Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and Comparable Requirements throughout UK and Ireland.
- Optional Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 2181080901 accessory available
- SpillStop device as standard for overfill prevention
- Suitable for the following fuel types; Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Tank pack includes Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
|Capacity Ltr/Gal ||Length (mm) ||Width (mm) ||Height (mm) ||OFCERT N. ||Outlet size |
|1000/220 ||1920 ||600 ||1580 ||Pending ||1" |
|1400/307 ||2200 ||650 ||1650 ||0642069817 ||1" |
|2000/440 ||2500 ||800 ||1650 ||Pending ||1" |
|4000/880 ||3170 ||1150 ||2340 ||Pending ||1" |