The 1400 Litre Kingspan Titan EcoSafe bunded oil tank comes supplied as standard with a Watchman Alarm oil level monitor which helps prevent oil theft and reduces the possibility of running out of oil.
- Integrally Bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity.
- Primary Tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings.
- SpillStop Overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement.
- Watchman Alarm oil level monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard.
- 100% End of Life recyclable.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available.
- Bund drain off point to remove any liquid contained in the bund.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment)
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required.
- Remote oil level monitor fitted as standard reduces the possibility of running out of fuel for complete control over your heating bills.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and certified and manufactured to ISO standards.
- All Kingspan Titan oil tanks covered by the CPR are now CE marked.
*One year guarantee on equipment
Oil Level Alarm Monitor
|Watchman Alarm Fitted as Standard |
|Capacity Ltr/Gal ||1400/307 |
|Length (mm) ||2200 |
|Width (mm) ||650 |
|Height (mm) ||1650 |
|Guarantee Period ||10 Years (one year on components) |
|OFCERT N. ||0642069817 |
|Lids ||Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap |
|Tank Pack ||Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter |
|Fuel Type ||Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214 |
|Outlet Size ||1" |
|Overfill Prevention ||SpillStop device as standard |
|Regulation Compliance ||The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and Comparable Requirements throughout UK and Ireland . |
|Optional Accessory ||Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 2181080901 |