Solar cylinders are available in direct and indirect versions. Where solar input does not fully meet the heating and hot water requirements, direct units have an electric immersion heater to meet the additional need. Indirect units use input from the householders' traditional heat source of gas, oil or electric boiler.
Features and benefits
- Designed to heat up quickly and to retain their heat for long periods
- Direct and indirect models available (5 models of each)
- Range of capacities from 150 to 300 litres.
- Unique design specifically for solar applications
- Efficient and environmentally friendly way of providing hot water
- Suitable for use in all electric buildings and areas not connected to National Gas Grid (direct models)
- Immersion heater provided as standard in the event that solar input doesn't reach hot water requirements.
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging for low standing heat loss.
- 25-year fully transferable guarantee against faulty materials and manufacture on the stainless steel inner container.*
*T&Cs apply, see product brochure for more information
|Ordering Code Direct Solar |
|Order Code Indirect Solar |
|Capacity (ltrs) |
|Height (mm) |
|Diameter (mm) |
|ErP Energy Rating ||Standing Loss (W) |
|TSS150 ||TT150 ||150 ||1093 ||550 || B || 51 |
|TSS180 ||TT180 ||180 ||1281 ||550 || B || 55 |
|TSS210 ||TT210 ||210 ||1469 ||550 || C || 66 |
|TSS250 ||TT250 ||250 ||1719 ||550 || C || 77 |
|TSS300 ||TT300 ||300 ||2032 ||550 || C || 88 |