Our 430L capacity TruckMaster tank is designed with ease of mobility and safety in mind. Specialist design features ensures our TruckMaster tanks are easily transported by forklift and can strap onto the back of a truck enabling onsite refuelling – saving you time, effort and money.
- 2 year guarantee
- Gives fuel delivery a new mobility - reaches places a tanker or bowser cannot go.
- Fuel can be transported without the need for steel rums or jerry cans, which are liable to spill.
- No rust, condensation or contamination like traditional steel bowsers, as unit is completely sealed.
- Manufactured from UV-protected medium density polyethylene, it is both light and tough.
- Easily lifted when full by forklift or four lifting eyes
- Little fuel surge with unique internal baffle wall
- UN approved IBC suitable for transport of fuels
- Designed to fit between the wheel arches of crewcab vehicle but can also suit flat bed truck or trailer
- 12 volt fuel pump (40 lpm) c/w 4mtr battery leads.
- 4mtr x 3/4" delivery hose.
- Auto shut-off nozzle.
- Lid with lock and keys.
- Contents level gauge.
- 2" vent.
- 2" BSP fill point.
- Flowmeter (optional extra).
- TM900ADV - TruckMaster 430 Advanced can be specified with a 56 LPM pump.
- Light (Optional extra).
- Shackles (Optional extra).
*Please contact the sales office on +44 (0)28 3836 4444 for more information on lubricating or hydraulic oil versions as pump and flowmeter options differ from diesel versions.